Bariatric Weight Loss Surgery Virtual Seminar – Sep 10, 2020
Dr. Jason Rizqallah will be covering some of the most common questions regarding Bariatric Weight Loss Surgery:
Some of the items Dr. Jason Rizqallah plans to cover include:
1. Learn how your Body Mass Index determines if you are a candidate for Weight Loss Surgery.
2. How age, substance abuse, smoking, and other criteria play a role in you being a candidate.
3. Learn about the difference between laparoscopic and open weight loss surgery.
4. We share the benefits of our Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass Surgery and the Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy Surgery.
5. Learn about potential complications of bariatric surgery.
6. We cover details on the Adjustable Gastric Band – Lap-Band.
7. We share our common expectations for weight loss for each type of surgery.
8. Pre and Postoperative care and the expectations of the patient.
9. Learn common questions that may come up to have your procedure covered by Medicaid or other insurances.
10. And we will answer any questions you may have.
Please Register Now – Limited Attendance – Your Registration will include a FREE 15 Minute Personal Consultation!